MONEY - BACK POLICY
This Money - back Policy (the “Refund Policy ”) applies to the purchases made on Improve Me website.
Generally, the fees you have paid for the Services, are non - refundable and/or non - exchangeable, unless otherwise is stated in this Refund Policy or is required by applicable law.
Note for the EU residents: If you are an EU resident, you have the right to withdraw from agreement for purchase of digital goods without charge and without giving any reason within fourteen (14) days from the date of such agreement conclusion, unless you provided consent to an immediate agreement performance. YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY CONSENT AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PERFORMANCE OF THE AGREEMENT BEGINS IMMEDIATELY AND THAT YOU WILL LOSE YOUR RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT ONCE OUR SERVERS VALIDATE YOUR PURCHASE AND THE APPLICABLE PURCHASE IS SUCCESSFULLY DELIVERED TO YOU. Therefore, if you cancel the purchase for any reason within 14 calendar days from the date of purchase, you will not be entitled for a refund.
However, we decided to provide you an opportunity to receive a refund (the “Voluntary Refund”) if you meet the conditions set out below
You are eligible to receive a Voluntary Refund if you did not get the expected results with our personalized improvement plan and all of the following conditions are met:
• you contact us within 30 days after you purchased personalized development plan; and
• you have followed the personalized improvement plan at least during 14 consecutive days within the first 30 days after the purchase; and
• you are able to demonstrate that you have followed the personalized improvement plan pursuant to the requirements stated below in Section “How to demonstrate that you have followed the plan”.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund or select the “Return for Refund” button at email from Improve Me.
We will review your application and notify you (by email) whether your application is approved. If the application is approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days from the date of application.
A refund can usually be claimed only during the subscription period. If the subscription period has expired before you made a request for a refund, we will not be able to provide you with a refund.
How to demonstrate that you have followed the plan
You can demonstrate that you have followed the personalized improvement plan only if you passed the quiz that our support will send you on the request to email@example.com. Quiz will be based on the materials of the first 14 days of your personal improvement plan. You should answer correctly to at least 5 questions out of 10 to be eligible for a refund.
Please note that only fulfillment of the above requirements allows you to receive a complete Voluntary Refund under “100% Money-back guarantee”. For the sake of clarity, this “100% Money-back guarantee” does not apply to any other instances, including, but not limited to, the following cases:
• the reason for refund is non-delivering of all materials in case when we have a proof of delivering all mails with products (according to your payments);
• you think that you do not have enough time to read the books contained in the personalized improvement plan;
• you think that you do not possess sufficient skills to complete some of the tasks contained in the personalized improvement plan.
This Refund Policy is incorporated into, and is subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use unless otherwise provided for therein
Last updated: 21 July 2021